Introducing: The Sellability Score Online Assessment Tool
Discover How to Spend Less Time in Your Business and Enjoy
More Freedom, All While Building an Asset You Can Sell Down the Road
Take the 13-minute, 100% confidential assessment and we'll perform a detailed cat-scan of your business, revealing insights on ...
- How sellable your business is right now based on dozens of key sellability factors.
- How you can immediately start reducing the number of hours you spend in your business,while building an asset you can sell down the road.
- Overlooked areas of your business that can be more effectively automated, delegated, and systemized - resulting in more freedom for you right away, and making your business more attractive to potential buyers when you're ready to sell.
- Simple tweaks you can make in your business that will generate more cash flow, free up more of your time, and increase the sellable value of your business.
Why You Should Be Working Less, Not More, If You Want to Sell Your Business Someday…
Many people make the mistake of thinking they need to put in 80 hours a week year after year if they're going to build a business that someone will want to buy one day.
The truth is, potential buyers are looking for businesses that can thrive without their owners. After all, once they buy your business, you’ll no longer be available to put in those 80-hour workweeks, right?
The Sellability Score software will perform a detailed analysis of your business and show you the steps you can start taking today to build a business that will thrive without you. You can start spending less time in your business right away, and enjoy the freedom you’re after sooner rather than later. At the same time, you’ll be building a valuable asset that will continue to thrive and grow well after your exit.
Get your business analyzed now, and uncover the customized tweaks you can start making to unlock more freedom in your business!
Developing the Next Generation of Leaders
Why leave it to chance?
Developing the next generation of leaders is one of the Primary responsibilities of an organization.
- Staff Leadership - Participants will discover how to find, hire and develop engaged, entrepreneurial employees. They will learn the practices of leadership and uncover the tools and techniques for building high performing teams.
- Client Leadership - Each member will understand the critical importance and the techniques involved in developing a trusted advisor relationship with each of your company stakeholders.
- Growing the Business - The successful leader must also know how to serve current customers and build a sustainable business. The program enhances customer intimacy while extending and expanding the business base.
WHY DO WE need leadership? Why do we need a management team? What value do they provide the organization? The truth is we would really have no need for management or anyone in a leadership position if we could only be assured there would be no more change. Change is a constant, however, so every organization needs strong leadership to create a vision or establish a direction and then align the organization with that direction. Organizations that can develop leaders prepared to deal with and lead change will prosper. Those that don’t will rise and fall with market trends and eventually fade away.
Twelve 90 Minute Workshops in 3 Tracks
Our Latest Book: The Power of an Internal Franchise
The Power of an Internal Franchise offers the tools and strategies to build an ownership culture, put it to work in your business, and share the rewards of ownership with everyone.
You'll discover how to:
- Find and keep engaged and entrepreneurial employees
- Brand your workplace and create a destination for employees
- Define your company's operating model and then share it with your employees
- Link employee behavior with business performance
- Focus your entire organization on a business goal
Also available on Kindle!
"The Power of an Internal Franchise gives leaders another set of tools to grow their business, build a more engaged workforce, and create an environment where people can become the best version of themselves."
~ Matthew Kelly, New York Times best-selling author of The Dream Manager
2011 Workshop and Seminar Catalog
Corsum Consulting has designed world class talent development workshops that are engaging, compelling, and beneficial to both the organization and the workforce. These programs, outlined in our new 2011 Catalog are available on-site and can be customized to suite your company needs.
Whether your organization’s goal is to build an empowered workforce, develop the next generation of leader strong leadership skills, or teach employees how to communicate more effectively, Corsum Consulting has a workshop to meet your needs and create lasting change.
Corsum Consulting is a management consulting firm focused on building value for companies in the middle market. We have advised business leaders of middle market companies on issues such as strategy, growth, change management and exit planning.
Our method stresses one overarching theme – that middle market companies must embrace a value building model that addresses the needs, goals, desires and responsibilities of all their stakeholders from the founders and investors to the staff members. Our focus is helping smaller and mid market companies think and act like their publicly traded bigger brothers. We apply a proven strategic consulting methodology to the most pressing challenges of management – and create strategic transformational initiatives in order for business leaders to drive company performance and build business value.
Business Strategy and Management Seminars
With an eye on developing your Next Generation of Leaders, Corsum Consulting has developed a seminar series aimed at helping your leaders and staff develop a richer and fuller relationship with all of the stakeholders in your company.
These interactive seminars are great for "brown bags" or after hours sessions and provide an adult learning model that encourages participation. Cohorts will naturally develop and a culture of continual learning will spawn as your staff engages in each seminar, bringing leadership teams and staff closer and more capable of solving even the toughest challenges.
Please contact us for scheduling